Doblo Doblo eLEARN

No permission to download

Currently reading:
Doblo Doblo eLEARN

Davren submitted a new resource:

Doblo eLEARN - Doblo eLEARN

Read more about this resource...
Hi Davren,
I have just bought a Fiat Doblo MPV 2008 and was interested in downloading the Doblo MPV ELearn files which is in 5 parts of .rar files https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/doblo-elearn.492956/. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble opening the files. I've tried unzipping them on my windows 7 laptop. Also, I have tried extracting them on my Chromebook and via Google Drive using the Zip Extractor but I can't extract them either.

Wonder if you have anymore tips on opening them.

Many thanks
Kind regards

It's a long time since I uploaded the files. As far as I remember, you need to download all 5 parts into the same folder, then point WINRAR (or similar) at part 1. That should create a single ISO file which you can use to create a CD.

It's a long time since I uploaded the files. As far as I remember, you need to download all 5 parts into the same folder, then point WINRAR (or similar) at part 1. That should create a single ISO file which you can use to create a CD.
Hi Davren,
Many thanks for your reply. I'll try and have a go at that.
Kind regards
Chris

I also have issues unraring the files. Can you check that you sill can unrar the files after you have downloaded them from the server?
If you can unrar them sucsessfully then provide the hash for each of the arcives.
Best regards

Is there not a download for a Doblo anymore please

Back