Technical Doblo 1.9d Air intake temp sensor code, and heater matrix removal

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo 1.9d Air intake temp sensor code, and heater matrix removal

SmiffDaMista

First question guys and girls, does a doblo 1.9d 2002 have an airtemp sensor and if so do you know if the air intake temp sensor is combined with the mass airflow.

mine keeps cutting out and not starting , got a fault code saying air temp intake sensor was shot, a weird thing i found which may have knackered it possibly i think was the cold air intake was right infront of the radiator essentially breathing hot air all the time, also caused my heater matrix to burst i think? , on close inspection i think they may have been an engine swap at some point in its life, as the hole chopped out of the front where the cold air was supposed to come in was on the opposite side of the car. Do you think this could of caused these issues, thanks.

found out it was losing water from the heater matrix, and wow what a job that is to remove, we had to take out the whole dash, the metal work underneath the dash was all rusted so im thinking it was leaking some time, its been a brill van upto this cutting out issue, im wondering now if the mositure from the long time leak could of been causing my issues to.

Back