General Do you have a "low absorption" colour?

Currently reading:
General Do you have a "low absorption" colour?

sounds like it will be on the boat with mine then!! Mine is due in Bristol on Monday too!!:D

could be really sad and compare chassis numbers, perhaps they followed each other down the production line :)

This is unbelivable..........

Fiat CC have called this morning to say the car has in fact NOT been manufactured. It would appear that Simonstone were spinning me a line.

The car is apparently being built this week, although it was also supposed to be built 2 weeks ago and for an "unknown reason" it wasn't built, so we will see.

Looks like I'll have one of the very last Jive Blue cars to leave the factory, if it does get built......

This is unbelivable..........

Fiat CC have called this morning to say the car has in fact NOT been manufactured. It would appear that Simonstone were spinning me a line.

The car is apparently being built this week, although it was also supposed to be built 2 weeks ago and for an "unknown reason" it wasn't built, so we will see.

Looks like I'll have one of the very last Jive Blue cars to leave the factory, if it does get built......

That is simply unbelievable Mark.
Its no wonder that Fiat dealerships have some of the worst reputations around!

Fiat probably found they didnt have any Jive Blue paint left, not to worry as they do have DIY stores in Poland and I expect they got one of those to mix up some emulsion for you:)

Seriously, sorry to hear this is still ongoing, you must have the patience of a saint?

OH Mark I am so sorry that you have yet another problem with your new 500's arrival - feel so bad for you, you've waited to so long for a perfect car to arrive after all your problems. Hoping for good news soon that it's on it's way.

Booklady - not long to wait now - lucky you, i loved picking my 500 up (although i still absolutely love driving it).

Back