General do they make a seicento with no sunroof?

Currently reading:
General do they make a seicento with no sunroof?

just wondering if they make a seicento that has no sunroof? reason being why is i want to fit a solar pannel to my seicento where the sunroof is and then not have anything underneath showing inside the car? by using its roof lining

just wondering if they made one:confused:

cheers

gaz

because i dont use my car on a regular basis and with the ammount of gizmos in there causes big big power drain when not being used for weeks.... even with a yellow top battery it still cains the crap out of it when not being used for a month ect... so want a solar pannel to help charge battery when not in use, as having a total keyless entry systyem on the car if the battery goes dead i have to cut the rear window rubber out and climb into the car that way to pop the boot to be able to charge my battery again

normal sunroof and electric canvas sunroof was an option so they all didnt come with them as standard but a lot of owners took up the option

could always make your own headliner with some material and then put something solid in gap to keep it rigid. maybe using the acoustic fabric they use on subs e.t.c

why not put a live lead extension so you can put some power in with out car being open?

:yeahthat:

A mate with a Corsa with popper doors and boot installed jump lead connectors behind the front bumper (like what AA and RAC use to plug the jump lead into on their trucks on the front bumpers) for when his battery went flat.

TBH if your using the car that infrequently, just place solar pannel on dash or rear parcel shelf. Don't forget they're not desgned to be connected when you start and run the car, so atleast you won't forget to disconnect it first if its on the dash.

:yeahthat:

A mate with a Corsa with popper doors and boot installed jump lead connectors behind the front bumper (like what AA and RAC use to plug the jump lead into on their trucks on the front bumpers) for when his battery went flat.

TBH if your using the car that infrequently, just place solar pannel on dash or rear parcel shelf. Don't forget they're not desgned to be connected when you start and run the car, so atleast you won't forget to disconnect it first if its on the dash.

true true ill scrap that idea then lol

Back