Technical Difficult to start + diesel in the oil Fiat Sedici

Currently reading:
Technical Difficult to start + diesel in the oil Fiat Sedici

J0RET0

Hello!
I am writing to you about problems that are quite common, but scattered in different topics and the final solutions are different.
I am the owner of Fiat Sedici 1.9 multijet 120hp 2006. 4x4. There are two problems with the car. The first is that it puts disel in the oil and the second is that in the morning in colder weather it start on hard, and a lot of white smoke comes out. The second problem is only in the morning with the first ignition, then no problem. Once started, there is no problem with the engine. After a lot of reading on my part on all sorts of forums, I came to the conclusion that the solution to both problems comes from a failure, which has two options for solving, but for volkswagen car.
1. O-rings on the nozzles
2. Tandem pump
I add that last night I parked the car on a slope. Buttocks higher than the front. This morning it lit for the first time and without smoke.
I made two more attempts to start the car after it was tilted first and it starts from the first time and two attempts to start from a horizontal position of the car and start from 3-4 times
My question is. What do you think is the problem with the listed symptoms of my Fiat Sedici.
Thank you in advance!

Hello!
I am writing to you about problems that are quite common, but scattered in different topics and the final solutions are different.
I am the owner of Fiat Sedici 1.9 multijet 120hp 2006. 4x4. There are two problems with the car. The first is that it puts disel in the oil and the second is that in the morning in colder weather it start on hard, and a lot of white smoke comes out. The second problem is only in the morning with the first ignition, then no problem. Once started, there is no problem with the engine. After a lot of reading on my part on all sorts of forums, I came to the conclusion that the solution to both problems comes from a failure, which has two options for solving, but for volkswagen car.
1. O-rings on the nozzles
2. Tandem pump
I add that last night I parked the car on a slope. Buttocks higher than the front. This morning it lit for the first time and without smoke.
I made two more attempts to start the car after it was tilted first and it starts from the first time and two attempts to start from a horizontal position of the car and start from 3-4 times
My question is. What do you think irefers the problem with the listed symptoms of my Fiat Sedici.
Thank you in advance!
Your engine is not at all like the vw pd engine to which you refer . You do not have a tandem pump or the o rings that cause problems with diesel in oil with vw pd engines.

Thanks for the reply! I know this about the tandem pump and the rings. I mentioned it because of the listed symptoms that my car has, in Volkswagen the problems come from the tandem pump and the rings. Which I hoped would make it easier for you to solve my problem. Thanks!

Diesel in the oil is common with modern diesels, at least those with DPFs, the only other way could be from knackered or filthy injectors.

White smoke is often the sign of unburned diesel, which would point again to injectors, but the JTDm engines also suffer from coked up intakes which often have the same cold-starting issues.

I think 2006 is a bit early for swirl flaps on these engines.

As a minimum I'd try a diesel fuel system cleaner or worst case, have the injectors professionally cleaned, and if you're not already, take it on a long run to ensure your DPF if regenerating.

I apologize very much, it is my mistake to mention that DPF has been removed physically and software. As well as the spark plugs have been replaced.

I apologize very much, it is my mistake to mention that DPF has been removed physically and software. As well as the spark plugs have been replaced.
If the person removing the dpf from the ecu has a bad job of it it's probably still adding extra fuel at time inorder the regenerate the none existent dof

I hope they did it right. They were sure he wasn't getting any more diesel from there. And I want to ask how you explain it to yourself that when the car is stopped at an incline: the rear higher than the front there is no problem with starting the engine and there is no white smoke. In my opinion, this is the key to solving the problem.

Great video .
Maybe check; electric diesel pump in tank and its filter are correct, all the diesel pipes from fuel tank to filter good, the rest of the diesel pipes and diesel filter housing.

Check electric fuel pump in tank first.

Hello, I am adding info ... yesterday at home I checked the pressure of the pump and it is ok, but what impressed me was that I again showed error P0683. I haven't written about this mistake so far, because after changing the spark plugs I thought it was in the past, but obviously not. In general, I think the spark plugs work at temperatures below 4 degrees (it was warm these days), but the car still lit hard. This smells like a problem in the electrical installation, but whether it is possible that the whole problem may be there, you can say.

Back