Technical Defective injectors

Currently reading:
Technical Defective injectors

EricD00

Hello, I need help with a Fiat Ducato 2.3 E6 130 horsepower, I bought the car and the previous one made it soft, not very long ago, about 20,000 km, the injectors broke, I put the software back and now from The injectors broke down again in about 10,000 km, I went to the representative, they did a test, they read the errors, so the software is original, but I have no idea what to do because if I take other injectors they will suffer the same, do I need a resoft car? What can I do? Thank you very much!

What year is the car? is it a Euro 6 but before 6D ie no AD Blu. Do you know the error codes ? There are a number of conditions where the Fiat reccomendation is to update reprogram the ECU. Do you know the ECU program version number? Do you have a Comformatic (auto) gearbox?
With this information there will be more knowledgable advice.

Hello, the car is Euro 6 without adblue ,year 2017, unfortunately I don't know the error codes, the car is manual and has 291,000 km.

@EricD00 If it's 2017 then it's euro 6b, the version many of us are struggling with. First you need to buy Multiecuscan (referred to as MES), and load it to a laptop. Then you can read the fault codes and establish the software version in the engine ecu. It must be version *****32 . Once you have the latest Fiat software you can also look at the injectors balancing and be able to reset the software with a new component eg new injector. The balancing error must be max 2 for any injector and be a sum of zero when adding all the balancing together. Whilst you won't understand on just reading this message, it will become clear when you have MES. A standard hand held FCR is primitive by comparison and will give you none of this. Rgds

Back