Technical Dashboard lights

Currently reading:
Technical Dashboard lights

MikeyH

The light on the instrument panel that comes on when the lights are switched on (icon is 2 lights) is sometimes on and sometimes of. Can't see an easy way to check the bulb.

The light on the instrument panel that comes on when the lights are switched on (icon is 2 lights) is sometimes on and sometimes of. Can't see an easy way to check the bulb.

Hi MikeyH,
I'm having this same issue as well as error codes related to airbags. From my diagnosis and my mechanic it's all pointing at a faulty cluster. Another poster on here talks about a fix but it was a long time ago.

Did you ever resolve your intermittent light ?

Hi MikeyH,
I'm having this same issue as well as error codes related to airbags. From my diagnosis and my mechanic it's all pointing at a faulty cluster. Another poster on here talks about a fix but it was a long time ago.

Did you ever resolve your intermittent light ?
I actually forgot about it as I rarely drive at night. Now checked it out and it goes off when the car is warmed up. I'm guessing a component/connection doesn't like the heat. I am also getting an intermittent fault with the glow plug warning.

Back