Curious

Currently reading:
Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

softwarez

Established member
Just curious on other opinions.. this arguement is currently in place.
http://fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=54845

Just tohught id post it.. tbh.. id rather it be ended and him sotp mentioning me here n there gayly.. but it seems abit much for a 15 year old to take in? (gets old)

------ If admin comes across this post, feel free to please lock and whatever that other link, as i never had the intention of arguin, and never have.----

Personally, I would take it to PMs.

i'd just like to add, as annoying as Beau is, he is right, you did over PM tell me a K&N would add 20BHP to your car!!! dont think i still have the message but i will look, i remember you refusing to beleive me that it wouldnt improve performance atall!

bulldog5046 said:
i'd just like to add, as annoying as Beau is, he is right, you did over PM tell me a K&N would add 20BHP to your car!!! dont think i still have the message but i will look, i remember you refusing to beleive me that it wouldnt improve performance atall!

20bhp? wtf? lol u serious? i've never said that

also... I've never PM'ed anyone except 5unely and some1 else... also 5orun

bulldog5046 said:
unfortunatly i dont have that PM, but oh how i wish i still did!

:confused:

I havent given any advise anyway through PM's? :S
I never knew much about cars then.. i wouldnt even think to give it..

Bulldog? really tho? eh? you sur eu on about me? i dont even know u on the fourm.. nevermind PM.. lol i wanna know why u think that tho :S

Well K&N themselves said a K&N Cone Filter would be soooo much better then my standard Airbox....... .......

I would of course need to bring it to a rolling road to fully test it. I think I may have gained Torque because I get Random Wheelspins with minimal effort but lost my max Output cause I get beat by 1.4's (n)

Trancendental said:
Well K&N themselves said a K&N Cone Filter would be soooo much better then my standard Airbox....... .......

I would of course need to bring it to a rolling road to fully test it. I think I may have gained Torque because I get Random Wheelspins with minimal effort but lost my max Output cause I get beat by 1.4's (n)

~.~

Anyway.. too much aggro tonight, ima go sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back