cruze section

Currently reading:
cruze section

Nah, thats basically meets. Maybe we should have a "learn english" section :idea:

space said:
Nah, thats basically meets. Maybe we should have a "learn english" section :idea:

Hehehe!! Thats a great idea!

"How to stop using "txt spk" in 20 easy steps"

Hell...yu lot wouldnt miss a troick if yu were blindfolded.

I wasnt taking a dig at anyone particular. T'was a just a general commentry.
Alex...can see yure point totally 'cos I had to do something similar Im the last call centre (read Hellhole ;)) I worked in. Theres a time and a place, and I just dont think its needed unless it must be used for speed / space issues (Yu will notice I dont even use it in text messages.)

I let Daryl off because he's Dave's son. I let Dave off because he's Dave.

If anybody wants to argue with me about that I will be happy to put my point accross :)

It's an argument you can't win, even if you were up against a mute....Dave is what this forum is all about. If you want me to extend my argument I will do when I can be bothered :)

Helz I thought you were against that sort of thing! Whenever I type anything my spelling gets dealt with practically automatic, I never ever look up words anymore sadly. I would hate it to be the same on here since I know that although my spelling isn't 100%, I often notice my mistakes and learn from them.

Totally off topic now but never mind ! Paul, IMO, just because someone isn't very good at something due to lack of natural talent or some kind of special need (or whatever I'm supposed to call it in order to be politically correct) doesn't mean they can't improve themselves if they want to. For example, I am rubbish at art, but would you say that I shouldn't go to art classes to improve myelf because I'll never be any good at it anyway? Your last point is learning from something - if there is a ready-made tool there to help you learn then why not use it? My suggestion was not meant with any disrespect, I was merely pointing out a built-in learning tool in a piece of software someone already uses.

It tells you what to do, you dislike that :p That's all I meant.

And as old Charles said:

"What is wrong with everyone nowadays?" the prince wrote in the memo last year. "Why do they all seem to think they are qualified to do things far beyond their capabilities?

I am just kidding of course...

Back