crunchy vs smooth peanut butter

Currently reading:
crunchy vs smooth peanut butter

so what kinda peanut butter?

• Total voters
arc said:
so its quite safe to say that smooth peanut butter is pointless, it only has one vote and that was in error.

yeah... oops. The mouse was moving a bit too quickly for me to keep up :eek:

mmmm its gotta be crunchy.
on toast for brekkie yum yum i had it this morning :D

i dont like it with bits

they get stuck in my teeth :yuck:

im really a jam/conserve man, and have tried a wide selection as im the supposed "expert" on them at work (in other words i stack them :D)

Luke1985 said:
smoooooooth (y) Just

weirdo :p

uno_94 said:
no its not pointless at all! :eek: just made for the reason i said a bit up lol :)

nah, the pain is worth to be eating proper peanut butter :D

serin said:
i dont like it with bits

they get stuck in my teeth :yuck:

and you're a weirdo too, them bits are supposed to get stuck in ur teef!

:shakehead NO peanut butter in my house :nono:
No peanuts in any form.

My daughter has a peanut allergy. My wife once ate peanuts then kissed my daughter, and just the oil on her lips made them swell right up. She now has to have adrenaline injectors handy for home, school, parties, etc, just in case.
A tiny piece of stray peanut could kill her.

I like peanuts myself, but the texture of peanut butter :yuck: it's like eating peanut flavoured mortar.

my sister is allergic to peanuts too, but she lives miles and miles away so i'm ok.

when she first had peanuts, i would been about 5 and her 3. Her face began to swell up, and i got accused of punching her in the face. then she was taken to hospital. doctors said they think its peanut allergy. give her some more and see if it happens again.

i suspect my mum had a few choice words for the doctor, and didnt give her anymore peanuts!

They can now check for allergies like this with a blood test, which gives an indication of how strong the allergy is, on a scale from 1 to 6. My daughter's was 5 for peanuts (severe reaction) and 2 for brown nuts (relatively mild).
Peanuts are not nuts (that's nuts :nutter:).

When she was about 8 my daughter saw doughnuts in a shop and asked "Am I allowed those dodgy nuts?" :D

Back