couple of puntos at seaton carew

Currently reading:
couple of puntos at seaton carew

OxO

took my son and the misus for a random drive last night and ended up at seaton canoe :p and saw a few nice puntos

1 black mark 2 with de badged and smooth bonnet and white? alloys i think

1 black mk 2 lowered with 17's and you got out to walk your dog with your son right down the bottom near the golf corse

1 silver sporting standard but going very quick indeed on the way in

i was in the yellow sei with the black stripe (y)

anyone on here?

Last edited:
I only know 2 black puntos in hartlepool and one is a member here but he not been on in a while.

Should have said you were in town, lol

didnt know i was going there tbh we just ended up there lol if you fancy meeting up one time give me a shout :)

did you go to sandy carpark?

i have so many happy memories of that place, mostly from abusing cars that dont belong to me, or abusing cops when they try to stop you.

i went back for fish&chips only a few weeks ago. it was a saturday at about 3pm and would you believe there were loads of boyracers taking turns to do handbrake turns and dropouts etc. i called them pussies coz the potholes have been fixed, not like the good old days when a noob would write their car off every weekend coz they didnt know about the potholes.

is it for sale yet?
go on i dare you :D

yeah jug i popped in to be nosey and there were the usual corsas and saxos flying round and killing there tyres. so we just carried on driving couldnt be doing with a shed shaped dent in the sei :p

2 Black Puntos in Hartlepool! There is more than that surely! :D

Noticed from your pics, you go to my old college! Ill have to keep an eye out for your punto. :cool:
there problys is, hopefully there will be one more if i can find one to buy lol

what part of town are you from, ive seen lots of red stilos in towm, but im guessing it could be the same one lol.

Last edited:
Back