General Correct coolant

Currently reading:
General Correct coolant

Paul71

Hi All
I have a fiat doblo van mk2 2015 and was wondering if any of you knowledgeable fiat owners know what coolant l should be using and should it be a 50/50 mix, it looks like a reddy orangey concoction at the moment, it's never been changed as l was informed it can last for upto 10 years, not sure how true that is.

Hi All
I have a fiat doblo van mk2 2015 and was wondering if any of you knowledgeable fiat owners know what coolant l should be using and should it be a 50/50 mix, it looks like a reddy orangey concoction at the moment, it's never been changed as l was informed it can last for upto 10 years, not sure how true that is.
I just checked my Doblo 2010 manual and it is all blank in that column, however in the absence of any other information I have copied what I just sent from my Scudo manual to another OP. Though for yours I think it hold a little less than 8 litres of coolant so 4-5 litres of neat antifreeze should give 50% strength, up to you if you think you need any more where you are;).

"This is the manual from my older 2010 2litre Scudo 120. Personally I would put at least 5 litres of neat antifreeze and then top up with water.
In fact on mine it is the Panaranic with rear heating etc. so even larger capacity again, so I measure the antifreeze content in the system and increase accordingly."

Attachments​

• DSCF1111.JPG
    DSCF1111.JPG
    444.1 KB· Views: 0

Back