Convey To Eccles/Trafford Park Weekly Cruise

Currently reading:
Convey To Eccles/Trafford Park Weekly Cruise

hey peeps,

anyone that goes or is interested in going to a well known cruise on the border of eccles and trafford park in manchester just give us a shout back.

i travel down at around 21.30 every friday night, can be anything from 20 to 70 cars there. ANY car is welcome in any condition :) its mainly to chill and watch races down the straight. theres regularly some Evo's and Subaru's going at it as well ;).

anyone interested in joining ?

Haha I used to go down there back in the day when the asian lads first started it. But it is worth going down. Started off with tuned Civics with alot of pride taken in them. Then alot of drift teams from ISTS etc showed up in the show cars. Its a good do but watch out for the odd chav.

Haha I used to go down there back in the day when the asian lads first started it. But it is worth going down. Started off with tuned Civics with alot of pride taken in them. Then alot of drift teams from ISTS etc showed up in the show cars. Its a good do but watch out for the odd chav.

i think them asian lads still go, infact if the asian lads dont show there's barely any races happening :( but they're there most weeks now.

its a straight road with a dead end at the bottom, it was basically made for HGV's to park up on the side to sleep for the night, good surface, makes a good drag strip.

so very legal then.... i hope they dont go over the 30mph limit set down these industrial roads.... :) i know where you can do 135mph+ legally ;)

so very legal then.... i hope they dont go over the 30mph limit set down these industrial roads.... :) i know where you can do 135mph+ legally ;)

course its legal (y), the police come most weeks, but they dont bother to do anything, too many people really, they just cruise down looking all mean, ask a few questions, then get off again.

and wheres this 135mph + spot ? nurburgring ? haha :D

course its legal (y), the police come most weeks, but they dont bother to do anything, too many people really, they just cruise down looking all mean, ask a few questions, then get off again.

and wheres this 135mph + spot ? nurburgring ? haha :D

Questions..like good sir would you like a Section 59?

Back