Trafford Centre 4th July

Currently reading:
Trafford Centre 4th July

Wozzy2010

Hi Guys

As there are no convoy arrangements as yet id like to post one up to see if anyone would like to join me on the way to the Trafford Centre

I will be heading from Market Drayton and joining the M6 at Hanchurch Crossroads just outside of Stoke on Trent.

If people are heading up the M6 i could wait at Keele services lets say around 6.30 - 6.45pm?

Let me know what people think

Matt

Add extra time to your journey doing this stretch of M6 to Trafford. I did it on Trafford meet just gone and it took the absolute p**s at the time of day you'll be going up it. Factor in an extra 45 mins easy, especially if your stopping to meet people en-route.

Add extra time to your journey doing this stretch of M6 to Trafford. I did it on Trafford meet just gone and it took the absolute p**s at the time of day you'll be going up it. Factor in an extra 45 mins easy, especially if your stopping to meet people en-route.
Good idea buddy, ok so in that case il start at keele services at around 5pm then set off aound 5.30pm? that might be better, you joining us Wisey?

Unfortunately i won't be at this one. Getting goodies fitted to my car this month all set for Stanford instead. However, i'll be at the next Trafford meet for sure...

Back