Technical Connect Nav+ problem

Currently reading:
Technical Connect Nav+ problem

m lukanoff

Hi everyone...After the unit been for laser cleaning the audio stopped working!It reads the disk fast and smooth,but no audio...I hear a noise from the speakers when i turn it on but then the audio section is all blank and i can't do anything...No radio,no disk...And i can't get the disk out the button does nothing.Please help me!!!

From the buttons yes :) But when i turn the unit on..all the audio options are blank :( I tried to remove the disk inside manually but with no succsess.Colud the problem be due to the stuck disk???

Could be......To remove a stuck CD, you need to remove the top cover then remove the screw holding the eject motor. You'll need a T6 screwdriver for the screw.

Lift the motor up just enough so you can get a finger on the edge of the white plastic gear wheel (arrowed red) then turn the gear wheel clockwise until the CD comes out.

As you turn the gear wheel, the metal tab (arrowed yellow) should move to the left and the CD should start to come out. You can only turn the gear wheel a small amount at a time, so each time you need to release it, hold the tab so it doesn't spring back then turn the gear wheel a bit more until the CD is out.

Back