General Connect Nav+ map disc

Currently reading:
General Connect Nav+ map disc

osramx

Hi guys.
I've just bought a 2003 Stilo jtd with the Connect Nav+ radio navigation system but the map disc that came with it is from 2003.
Local Fiat dealer says it's £180 for a map disc. Does anyone know where I can get an up to date map disc cheaper.

Hi guys.
I've just bought a 2003 Stilo jtd with the Connect Nav+ radio navigation system but the map disc that came with it is from 2003.
Local Fiat dealer says it's £180 for a map disc. Does anyone know where I can get an up to date map disc cheaper.

Sorry guys, probably too late to help. But I got the latest 2010-2011 Connect Nav + disc for £35 delivered from a very helpful guy on the website. If you want details, just PM me. Happy to help. :)

Sorry guys, probably too late to help. But I got the latest 2010-2011 Connect Nav + disc for £35 delivered from a very helpful guy on the website. If you want details, just PM me. Happy to help. :)
John, actually not too late, but 10 years too early! Just got another 03 stilo to fully restore... I need map CDs! Are you still on this forum? Don't suppose you still have the discs kicking about? :p

I have cd's with maps:

Navidrive_RT3_2012-2013_Eastern Europe,
RT3 2016-2017 Europa del Este (Sur),
RT3_Eastern_Europe___40_South__41__2016-2017,
Stilo_NAV_Eastern_Europe_S

Elnézést srácok, valószínűleg már késő segíteni. De a legújabb 2010-2011 Connect Nav + lemezt 35 GBP-ért kaptam egy nagyon segítőkész sráctól a webhelyen. Ha szeretnél részleteket írj PM-et. Szívesen segítek.:)
Szia. Engem is érdekelne

Back