Computers.....Whats this? and how do i stop it!!

Currently reading:
Computers.....Whats this? and how do i stop it!!

eh.JPG

larger version= https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/500/eh.JPG

every time i turn the PC on it asks me this! its not always Ewido that asks, but something always does :chin:

ive had a look at settings, but it dont have many options :(

so, whasup wiv it :p probably something simple, but for the life of me i dunno :cry:

Have you more than 1 network? If you have disable all other than the one you are actually using in the network panel. I had to with mine.

Steve

as i said, its not just this thing!!!

a few days ago it was "localhost"

and i havent given "unknown programs" free access to my internet connection, ive just said they can update!

its never done this before, they usually udate AFTER ive connected!

and im not on a network, and windows firewall is off as i use AVG instead!

Hellcat said:
Mine always kicks off a virus scan when I switch on for friday night gaming... Kills the FPS :(

Anyway whats hidden in the 'settings' button on the alert?

ah..thats why i stop the autoscan ;)

all thats on the settings panel is stuf about dial-up numbers and what to connect to...stuff about how you would connect if you were on dial up :confused:

the only things i can find that might do what i want, only work once, and then it happens next time i turn on!

Helz said:
My broadband still dials to a number and logs in though, just a very short number.

yes.......but this is stuff about extention codes and dialing codes etc, stuff that i dont use now with broadband, or with dial-up

Back