Styling Complete Debadge -Carbon Fiber

Currently reading:
Styling Complete Debadge -Carbon Fiber

RedSwoo

Freedom
Using a sheet of waterproof carbon fiber effect Vinyl/Decal off ebay
(£3.18 inc P&P) I have debadged my car.

I did not like the look of the big Fiat badges before as the rest of the car is black/silver. The badges being blue/silver stood out too much.

I think I prefer this to the Scorpion badges personally. I also have over half the sheet left for other things.

The final result including a before photo:

Photos

Err....why didn't you just remove the rear badge and get a badgeless grille?

Because I read that the rear badges leave 2 small holes. With the front grille I like my updated grill as it is, however the new design needs a badge and so this option suits best.

Also a big bonus to this method is that it can be undone very easily if I was for example going to sell.

This of course is not even taking into account the cost of buying and installing a new grille.

Thanks I like it too.

The dials on my car (just double checked) are quite a light Silver colour, quite close to white. What colour are yours?

Thanks I like it too.

The dials on my car (just double checked) are quite a light Silver colour, quite close to white. What colour are yours?

It's because yours is the last version of the Stilo. They basically came with extras like the white/silver dials (similar if not the same as the Abarth) to make them more appealing to buyers.

Before they did this, the models lower in the line up tended to have white on black dials, like the one's in mine, which you can vaguely see in this pic...

If I can be bothered with the fiddliness of it, I may well obtain a dial kit for the black on white look. Though don't mind them the way they are to be honest :)

Last edited:
Back