Ducato Comfortmatic g/box support

Currently reading:
Ducato Comfortmatic g/box support

Roadtoad

Supported gearboxes as shown don't list the Comfortmatic type in my Motorhome. In the scan I get 2 types of selespeed. Does this mean the gearbox module is the same ? I only ask because I'm not picking up the gearbox module in the connect function. This is finding Airbag, body etc but lists a sensor problem for the gearbox. The engine not starting is my problem so don't want to be barking up wrong tree looking for a fault that is only showing through incorrect diagnosis. Thanks, see attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240311_055141_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240311_055141_Chrome.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 33
Supported gearboxes as shown don't list the Comfortmatic type in my Motorhome. In the scan I get 2 types of selespeed. Does this mean the gearbox module is the same ? I only ask because I'm not picking up the gearbox module in the connect function. This is finding Airbag, body etc but lists a sensor problem for the gearbox. The engine not starting is my problem so don't want to be barking up wrong tree looking for a fault that is only showing through incorrect diagnosis. Thanks, see attached
What is the source of your list? And model of your MH?
Ducato has either CFC348 or CFC448F according to my knowledge. I think CFC448F was introduced for X290 but am unsure for which engines. My 2018 150hp has it.

Last edited:
Back