comfort food

Currently reading:
comfort food

chinese takeaway does it for me!!! :D it just makes me laugh that im wrapped up in my duvet on the sofa and the delivery man has to go out in the cold and wet to deliver it to a field in the middle of bloody nowhere!!!! :D :devil:

You just wait until you have to get a summer job doing that ;)

(yeah i know it might not be as cold or wet but it will be!)

The Negotiator said:
You just wait until you have to get a summer job doing that ;)

(yeah i know it might not be as cold or wet but it will be!)

i honestly would refuse to go out in the cold...i hate cold....i would cook it....just not deliver it!!!

i have lots of comfort foods if its a takeaway then indian wins everytime, mmmm lamb vindaloo with mushroom rice :)

or if i just wanna sit there and eat, then packet of lime doritos and lots of dips :D

since my diet i have had no comfort food :( so the only comfort for me is to be hugged :eek: or just be miserable lol

turboned said:
any faves on a cold wet night when you just crave that perfect food to make you feel better? personally i find a sheep in a blanket from pavillion rouge in hounslow hits the spot!

I grew up in Heston (Orchard Ave), which is in the Borough of Hounslow but I moved 17 years ago. Haven't been for a while so don't know where Pavillion Rouge is.

Did you do your riot training at the centre there.

poggy said:
I grew up in Heston (Orchard Ave), which is in the Borough of Hounslow but I moved 17 years ago. Haven't been for a while so don't know where Pavillion Rouge is.

Did you do your riot training at the centre there.

no no the centre has closed down, now we go to gravesend, it's fab

molotov cocktails, horses and a firing range...p.s yes an AK47 is that bloody loud!!!!

btw it's on teh bath road, just east of the jolly wagoner

Last edited:
turboned said:
no no the centre has closed down, now we go to gravesend, it's fab

molotov cocktails, horses and a firing range...p.s yes an AK47 is that bloody loud!!!!

btw it's on teh bath road, just east of the jolly wagoner

It's been a while since I was there, next time I go to the airport I'll try the Pavillion Rouge.

I just a found a few rogue gay cakes in the back of the cupboard which must have returned from Manchester. I am sorry to say the gay-cake beaters have lost in their battle to wipe them out as I've gotten quite a taste for them since then.......

Back