just-eat - takeaway food....

Currently reading:
just-eat - takeaway food....

Anyone tried this website just-eat.co.uk?

You can order takeaway food online. Ive just tried it for the first time and ordered a chineese. entered my postcode and it bought up some takeaways that deliver to my area. Each one has a full menu, ordered what i want, paid by card n that was it! quite simple tbh!
I got charged an extra £1 for delivery and an extra 40p for paying by card ontop of what the food cost. Not that bad at all! It probably would have cost me more than that to collect it.
Just gotta wait upto 45 mins for it to come now to see how good it really is!

mmmm:yum: cant wait...

If you cant find an online food takeaway or delivery near to you, try Yell4Food. They search all of the online menu sites and give you results of those that are local to the town or postcode you enter...

Justin

If you cant find an online food takeaway or delivery near to you, try Yell4Food. They search all of the online menu sites and give you results of those that are local to the town or postcode you enter...

Justin
Nice one - and no doubt you have spammed many other forums with this same link [I just Google'd your name :rolleyes:]

So tell me, what car do you drive?

Oh, and I will be checking out the link you are just submitting as well :)

Ah - I see - a quick Whois, and guess what - you actually own the domain!

yell4food.com

Eames, Justin (561366)

Mod note - address removed - but in public domain here:
http://www.whois.net/whois_newdg2.cgi?d=yell4food&tld=com :shrug:

Maybe you should have been clearer before trying to pull the wool over our eyes!

BANNED [well you will be, once you have read this lol]

Last edited:
I didnt know it was illeagal to promote something that will help members of the site. Didnt appreciate an unprovoked attack from you either.

If you like the site, please use it to find a takeaway near you...

I wasnt pulling the wool over anyones eyes, otherwise I would have used a false name wouldnt I?

I didnt know it was illeagal to promote something that will help members of the site. Didnt appreciate an unprovoked attack from you either....
But you should have made it clearer that is was YOUR site - you talked about it in the 3rd party!

So obviously you knew what you were doing, but never expected to get sussed so quick.

This forum gets spam on it daily!

Also, unprovoked attack? Meh, I really can't be arsed to argue :)

I wasnt pulling the wool over anyones eyes, otherwise I would have used a false name wouldnt I?
Wouldn't have made any difference - you made 5 random posts around the forum, just so that you could make your 6th post a link.

Random name or not, you will still get banned for spamming :)

Thread locked until section mod sorts it out.

Back