Punto Evo Colrie.

Currently reading:
Punto Evo Colrie.

Colrie

Hi Guys

Just joined the forum.

We have a 2011 Punto Evo and the rear left light when you turn on first thing can stay on up to a minute then for no reason car switched on or car switched off just goes off.

If you turn car off for a while and than turn just the lights back on it will light up again and then after a few secs go off.

Have removed complete unit checked for bad connections but all looks clean and good. Is it likely to be the complete light unit. I will buy one if need be as I have seen them on Ebay for approx 39 quid but dont want to spend money until I am certain.
Unfortunately cant swap left and right unit to check as plugs are handed.
Appreciate any help.
Thanks
Colin Pitchford.

Hi Guys

Just joined the forum.

We have a 2011 Punto Evo and the rear left light when you turn on first thing can stay on up to a minute then for no reason car switched on or car switched off just goes off.

If you turn car off for a while and than turn just the lights back on it will light up again and then after a few secs go off.

Have removed complete unit checked for bad connections but all looks clean and good. Is it likely to be the complete light unit. I will buy one if need be as I have seen them on Ebay for approx 39 quid but dont want to spend money until I am certain.
Unfortunately cant swap left and right unit to check as plugs are handed.
Appreciate any help.
Thanks
Colin Pitchford.

Hi. Quick question..this has bulbs..not LEDs..?

Are they of the correct Wattage??

Just trying to rule out any obvious errors

Hi Only has bulb for indicator and brake light. Rear light is the L shaped light led type.
Ive checked the voltage to the light and it is not dropping off.
Therefore presume its the light unit. Managed to find one on ebay for 30 quid. So give it a go and see how we go.
Thanks.

Back