General Coilovers

Currently reading:
General Coilovers

Re: Fitting coilovers

Yep im in the same postion except mines eams to onle come from front drivers side!!!
also its knowcked ma trackin out loads n right hand bends r veryu sketchy atm as my coilys have cahamber adjustment too so that means full wheel allignment.
back to the noise, mine is more of a squeaky sound pretty constant really. i cant see anythin touchin like anti roll bar drive haft steerin rods so i fink it must be the strut assemble too.

yeh iv jus bin readin n researchin i fink i need a new top strut mount.
i got AP adjustables. seam very gud apart from they have chamber adjustment which jus bring more complexities n cost!! luks gud on its arse n corners so flat i love it.

i wos gona get ma mate at the garage to order me a standard one. nbbut ill take it apart in the morn n see wots the score cos i wos messin wit that side quite alot so may have jus fitted it wrong!

Should meet up in the stilos ure only 10 mile from me and Coyle is neaar by isnt he? go n show sum chavs how to drop ther cars prop( i see way to many saxos on ther arse at rear n standard height at front)

i fink ill prbs get a flat strut top off sumit else then cos the top part is haped for a stilo the next bit down carnt be that specific? n yeh i wana get mine sorted tomoz really. awesome will have get a meet sorted. i lve drivin to uttox up the b road its a wikid road so much fun.

Re: Coilover advice plaese

I've got these fitted http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pa...&car=fiatstilo&manufacturer=kw&sub_category=1 mainly because they're stainless steel and won't rust. The rides not as smooth as it used to be but then the car doesn't roll around going round corners anymore either. They're dead easy to adjust the ride height as well but they are expensive but not as expensive as the ones I wanted with the button on the dash that adjusted the ride height for you (we can but dream).

Back