Bravo Clutch issue please help

Currently reading:
Bravo Clutch issue please help

Mcwhaaf

Hi all

First time poster looking for some help to identify the following part.

Basically my dad's bravo had clutch issues and the mechanic diagnosed this part as causing the issue.

Problem is the mechanic has checked and is unable to but a new part.

I have been tasked to search the internet, problem is dad has forgotten the part name

Any help to identify the part and anywhere I should check to see if you can get a new one of these

Thank you

Attachments

• 1613761868514752351731.jpg
    1613761868514752351731.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 49
Sorry should have added the basics! It's a 2007 bravo 1.4ltr petrol

Item 3 in the parts catalogue diagram below is the closest I can find. Catalogue suggests it's only fitted to left hand drive versions.

There's 7 different versions / part numbers for it depending on the vehicle details. If you want to send me your VIN by private message, I'll investigate it further.

Attachments

• Bravo Clutch Damper.JPG
    Bravo Clutch Damper.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 38
If part is leaking find a shop that makes brake pipes and ask them to make a plain pipe with the same fittings it will work perfectly fine.

There really isn't much inside the part you pictured to go wrong.

Good luck

Item 3 in the parts catalogue diagram below is the closest I can find. Catalogue suggests it's only fitted to left hand drive versions.

There's 7 different versions / part numbers for it depending on the vehicle details. If you want to send me your VIN by private message, I'll investigate it further.
Hi I think right hand drive is the next diagram
Cheers
Jack

Back