Technical Climate Control Wrrr wrrr wrrr wrr

Currently reading:
Technical Climate Control Wrrr wrrr wrrr wrr

cainy1989

4.5k for insurance :O
As the post says above I have a buggered motor on my climate control, I have managed to locate the offending motor, disconnect the power to it and reopen the flap for air to my windscreen, however since disconnecting the power to this motor it would appear the air in the cabin is not adjusting the temperature....my question is simples

what piggin motor adjusts what back there? or is it all just done by magic?

I had the blower on 17 and it was still baking hot, does change to ice cold when I put it down to low though, so its an odd one

im going to remove the motor and try to repair it, theres a guide in the stilo section for that, but it doesnt really give an overview as to what motor opens/closes/adjusts what, so any ideas would be great :)

As the post says above I have a buggered motor on my climate control, I have managed to locate the offending motor, disconnect the power to it and reopen the flap for air to my windscreen, however since disconnecting the power to this motor it would appear the air in the cabin is not adjusting the temperature....my question is simples

what piggin motor adjusts what back there? or is it all just done by magic?

I had the blower on 17 and it was still baking hot, does change to ice cold when I put it down to low though, so its an odd one

im going to remove the motor and try to repair it, theres a guide in the stilo section for that, but it doesnt really give an overview as to what motor opens/closes/adjusts what, so any ideas would be great :)

Tbh I find that set to like 17 18 etc that warm air comes out, but I didn't query it as its warmer than the indicated outside temp. So either its normal or I have the same problem lol

maybe im only noticing the temp difference now because the vent is open fully, its been stuck shut for about 9 months, I didnt have to remove the dash or anything, just had to get upside down in the passenger footwell , if you remove the panel where the foot vent is it gives you better access, but you should be able to see the offending motor/cog with a torch, I spun the cog around and opened the vent, will try and get a pic of the broken one on mine, at the moment its fully open, but thats better than stuck shut

Tbh I find that set to like 17 18 etc that warm air comes out, but I didn't query it as its warmer than the indicated outside temp. So either its normal or I have the same problem lol

I notice this, when you switch for LO to 16, 17 etc it comes out really warm but then eventually it settles down and works itself out. Don't really think much of the system in the Bravo. It's a bit temperamental. Do you think this is a fault?

Back