Technical CLIMA NON FUNZIONA

Currently reading:
Technical CLIMA NON FUNZIONA

luca3134

Salve a tutti, possiedo una fiat punto 1.4 natural power del 2015 con quasi 200 mila km.
L'aria condizionata sembra non funzionare.
Cliccando il pulsante all'interno dell'abitacolo da motore caldo, aria settata a freddo e ventola a qualsiasi velocità, il compressore sembra non attaccare.
Non si abbassano, ne alzano i giri motore e il relè nel vano motore del compressore non attacca.
Ho testato il corretto funzionamento sia dei fusibili nel vano motore che riguardano il clima, sia del relè che preso a parte funziona perfettamente.
Quando montato sulla macchina il relè non attacca ugualmente.
Ponticellando tale relè al compressore arrivano i 14V, ma il compressore non fa nulla lo stesso.
Nessun calo di giri motore o altro.
Sapreste dirmi cosa potrebbe essere?
Ho letto che se manca il gas comunque dovrebbe funzionare l'impianto ma al più non raffredda.
Quale potrebbe essere quindi la cusa del problema?

Salve a tutti, possiedo una fiat punto 1.4 natural power del 2015 con quasi 200 mila km.
L'aria condizionata sembra non funzionare.
Cliccando il pulsante all'interno dell'abitacolo da motore caldo, aria settata a freddo e ventola a qualsiasi velocità, il compressore sembra non attaccare.
Non si abbassano, ne alzano i giri motore e il relè nel vano motore del compressore non attacca.
Ho testato il corretto funzionamento sia dei fusibili nel vano motore che riguardano il clima, sia del relè che preso a parte funziona perfettamente.
Quando montato sulla macchina il relè non attacca ugualmente.
Ponticellando tale relè al compressore arrivano i 14V, ma il compressore non fa nulla lo stesso.
Nessun calo di giri motore o altro.
Sapreste dirmi cosa potrebbe essere?
Ho letto che se manca il gas comunque dovrebbe funzionare l'impianto ma al più non raffredda.
Quale potrebbe essere quindi la cusa del problema?
very confused with what you have or haven't tried so far, maybe something is getting lost in translation.

It appears to suggest you are saying the climate control should work with no gas in the system ? I think if the compressor is not working as it should and not kicking in when AC is turned on, then it is reasonable to suggest it might need a regas if you have not had that looked at yet

very confused with what you have or haven't tried so far, maybe something is getting lost in translation.

It appears to suggest you are saying the climate control should work with no gas in the system ? I think if the compressor is not working as it should and not kicking in when AC is turned on, then it is reasonable to suggest it might need a regas if you have not had that looked at yet
Hi, i have a fiat punto 1.4 natural power 2015.
The ac is not working.
the led on the button light on, but the rpm of the engine doesn't drop or anything.
I tried fuse and relays, but all works perfectly.
The relay of the ac compressor in particular not click if is plugged in to the fuses box when the ac button is pressed, but if i remove it and jump it in the fuses box the ac compressor receive the 14 volts, but the ac doesn't work the same. How is it possible?
If there is no gas it should still attack the compressor and I should notice a drop in engine rpm anyway, but the problem is that it does never attack.

Hi, i have a fiat punto 1.4 natural power 2015.
The ac is not working.
the led on the button light on, but the rpm of the engine doesn't drop or anything.
I tried fuse and relays, but all works perfectly.
The relay of the ac compressor in particular not click if is plugged in to the fuses box when the ac button is pressed, but if i remove it and jump it in the fuses box the ac compressor receive the 14 volts, but the ac doesn't work the same. How is it possible?
If there is no gas it should still attack the compressor and I should notice a drop in engine rpm anyway, but the problem is that it does never attack.
If there is no gas in the system and you bypass the compressor relay. The clutch in the relay may still engage but with no gas to compress there is very little resistance and so do reason you would see any sort of drop in engine RPM.

First thing is to get it hooked up to an Aircon machine to see if there is any gas in the system and if not, it will need a test to make sure there are no holes or leaks in the aircon system.

20015 is getting old now and if it has never been regassed then it is reasonable to assume that it may now have natually leaked out over time especially if the car has sat for long periods or the aircon has been switched off when the car is in use.

If there is no gas in the system and you bypass the compressor relay. The clutch in the relay may still engage but with no gas to compress there is very little resistance and so do reason you would see any sort of drop in engine RPM.

First thing is to get it hooked up to an Aircon machine to see if there is any gas in the system and if not, it will need a test to make sure there are no holes or leaks in the aircon system.

20015 is getting old now and if it has never been regassed then it is reasonable to assume that it may now have natually leaked out over time especially if the car has sat for long periods or the aircon has been switched off when the car is in use.
Thank you very much.
I took the car this morning to the mechanic he told me that there is probably no gas.
The leak test is done before putting the gas on automatically or it must be done separately and paid for.
in case how much?

Back