Clever phishing scams

Currently reading:
Clever phishing scams

I've had a few of these sent to me by email lately but when I try to forward them on to the companies concerned so their abuse departments can investigate, the email content vanishes and is replaced by some random text. Any idea how I can send the actual email sent to me to these companies whose customers are potentially being duped?

Helz said:
I've had a few of these sent to me by email lately but when I try to forward them on to the companies concerned so their abuse departments can investigate, the email content vanishes and is replaced by some random text. Any idea how I can send the actual email sent to me to these companies whose customers are potentially being duped?

take a screen shot, PM me the link to the sheme if you like, i enjoy spamming a ******** out of these idiots

Helz said:
D'oh, both of these should have been flippin' obvious to me :eek: Can you tell I've had a rubbish week at work? :(

Hey people Helz has had a rubbish week at work:cry:

ALL TO GETHER NOW POOR HELZ :cry:

dazzdog said:
Whats a phishing scam :confused:

it's where someone sends you emails asking you to fill in your details, or go to a site to enter your details..

as in fishing for details...

like phreaking, is illegally obtaining access to utilities (phone, internet) etc.

Back