Styling clear fog light, did i find it??

Currently reading:
Styling clear fog light, did i find it??

no thats a reverse light,if in doubt,use chrome browser which has translation(y)

BACK-UP LIGHT NEW RIGHT

fog lamps are red lights

no thats a reverse light,if in doubt,use chrome browser which has translation(y)

BACK-UP LIGHT NEW RIGHT

fog lamps are red lights

Hence the title clear fog light? I think OP wants to make the car look semetrical.

However the reverse lense won't have the same reflector internally that the fogs normally have so may not technically comply to legislation.

we had a ford in and in reverse fog light came on,when fog light switched on reverse light would light up,it had been in a bang and got bumper and lamps and guess what changed in that year,lamps were reversed:D:D,just rewired left to right,and right to left.
mot will want reverse in white and fog showing red,if you put a white light on back in a snow storm,prepare to get your ass pounded:eek:,white reflects and red cuts through the snow to show better.(y)

we had a ford in and in reverse fog light came on,when fog light switched on reverse light would light up,it had been in a bang and got bumper and lamps and guess what changed in that year,lamps were reversed:D:D,just rewired left to right,and right to left.
mot will want reverse in white and fog showing red,if you put a white light on back in a snow storm,prepare to get your ass pounded:eek:,white reflects and red cuts through the snow to show better.(y)

They can't have changed sides from one year to the next as the fog needs to be on the off side and reverse the near side. More likely that LHD parts were fitted to a RHD vehicle or visea versa.

anything is possible in the motor business,and it was a rh drive car,doubt you find many left hand drives in ireland.car passed the nct now lol.looked at parts all new that were fitted.

I'm pretty sure he intends to put a red bulb behind the white glass.

dont know if there are red bulbs but the orange ones are kak due to paint peel(y)
as said before it will need to be a strong intensity light at rear,cant see a red bulb doing that.

Last edited:
dont know if there are red bulbs but the orange ones are kak due to paint peel(y)
as said before it will need to be a strong intensity light at rear,cant see a red bulb doing that.

Works just dandy on Saab 9-3s, so I see no reason why it wouldn't work on a Fiat.

2010-saab-9-3-4-door-sedan-xwd-tail-light_100315848_l.jpg

seems i started a wee argument, anyways, there is an aray of red bulbs that will fit the holder, all i was asking for is some one to clarify if i had found the right lense, as is didnt look right for the "bravo 07" search i did on ebay.de

Back