General Cleaning misty/yellowy headlamps

Currently reading:
General Cleaning misty/yellowy headlamps

use a non wax-silicon polish and you will get stunned by the result.
My headlight were misty/white-yellow, now they are back transparant.
Great result

i went to Fiat guys they have some MaFra stuff for polishing (70€ 0.5l) to much for buying this stuff and doing by myself... so they polish mine for 25€.

befores and afters, not perfect but they are clean now.
they were misty and starts to peeling off

The polish that BMW sell in tubes for doing the rear screen on Z3's works fine.

The alternative fix is to borrow my girlfriend and let her drive the car..2 new headlights on order....

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 54
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 51
i found this (powder, not gel) is good for cleaning interiors plastic. i painted internal plastics on door step to white, and it get dirty because when entering inside sometimes i scratch them with foot.

hero-vim.png

this remind me... walking down the street wandering around i hit a raised rock in floor. almost fell down with not nice words in my mouth i turn around to make that rock fell some pain... but there was some writing on it, i get closer an it was written: rise your feet, jackass! ... i felt how my ears were growing

That'll be the 20 a day. :wave:

Haha. Never had a cigarette in my life. Probably be due to my diet of strong black coffee and red wine. On a serious note, minor scratches on perspex can be polished out with any abrasive cleaner - an aluminium polish like Solvol Autosol works well but, like all other products needs substantial effort.

Back