City button in your fiat

Currently reading:
City button in your fiat

I guess the City buttons not for everyone....

You have to be able to handle the rapid steering response and be sufficiently skilled to feel a slide through your ass like a formula 1 driver...

Much `safer` to leave it on the dumbo setting and not have to deal with the differential muscle input...............:devil:

If you were that good you would have backed out of the alley... ;) :D

I had to get it through a door where i work so that i could wash it, and had to angle it and get it in the alleyway so that i could get it through the door. :D I had to wash it and get rid of all the rubbish in it.

I'm tempted to change it to 'Eject' and paint it red. It's on the left in the Stilo, so would be interesting to see how many passengers decide to give it a go!

...infact, I'd be tempted if it wasn't my car :p

Sounds good to me. I want a few butons that i can make into something else. Heres my idea of the 3 buttons on the left of the steering wheel:-

1) Ejector Seat,
2) Turbo Boost,
3) Rocket launcher.

Hehe, that would be so funny :D

Yeah. I just decided that since mine was there i may as well use it more often. It helps when reversing up our drive to which is an absolute nightmare at the moment. I will have to get a few pictures of the 'building site' up soon :D

yeh i use mine sometime but passengers are like what does that do? and most of the time press it because its on the wrong side:mad:

Ive worked a few things out with the Stilo:-
1) Seat belt reminder comes on if i go over 5mph, or drive and dont wear it for over 10 seconds.
2) Doors auto lock at about 10mph
3) City steering disengages at about 18-20mph.

yeh spose its good for things like that, i like the fact that you can stear with just your little pinky finger:D

Back