back19.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Cinquepunto's MK2 Sporting update

Introduction

The new car!

back19.jpg

front33.jpg

side20.jpg

There are a few bits which I'll be doing urgently - the paint could do with a good polish and bits need spraying... more rattle cans lol

Needs a new bonnet ideally as it's got a few dents from the previous owner parking too far into a space...

Plans:
Bebadge
Standard alloys (multispokes are a bag of arse to clean)
Bonnet
Colour code mirrors
lower it
sort out engine bay a bit
Re: Latest mod

that looks cool ! i wanted to get my roof sprayed in white to give it the "mini" look. agree though its the marmite look and i love it!:D

well the vinyl arrived this morning, however the chequers are a LOT smaller than I first thought, at 37.5mm. This will however look closer to the 500 Abarth roof, with the small chequers so all is not lost (at least I'm keeping to the marque)

I have no idea when I'll get round to fitting them though, as it's a bit too cold really...

Thanks for the comments though, good and bad! lol

well the vinyl arrived this morning, however the chequers are a LOT smaller than I first thought, at 37.5mm. This will however look closer to the 500 Abarth roof, with the small chequers so all is not lost (at least I'm keeping to the marque)

I have no idea when I'll get round to fitting them though, as it's a bit too cold really...

Thanks for the comments though, good and bad! lol

how much you pay for your chequers?
mine are 8X8 which looks top (y)

get some pic's up when it's done though

Mk2 Punto Sporting

Right, some updated pics... and 1 year to the day since I bought the car!!!

DSCF0783.jpg

DSCF07941.jpg

Also did a painting, so may aswell post in here...

Got a front splitter in progress, needs more filling and sanding before fitting it, but it may be replaced anyway, still not sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mk2 Punto Sporting

sweet, like it! The roof looks good.. not keen on white wheels, but it goes with your theme! Think abarth front bumper would look better with the rear on? How about some ehxuast coming out either side of the exits on the rear bumper... rear tints aswell maybe...

Keep up the work though, were was the show the pics were taken from?

Back