Styling Cinquecento on 15s

Currently reading:
Styling Cinquecento on 15s

Chinky_500

Fire Power!
Hi everyone,

I'm considering putting 15s on my Cinquecento Sporting, and was wondering if anyone who has their Cinquecento on 15s could post pictures so I can get an idea of what they look like, and also any advice / recommendations as to how easy they are to live with.

Thanks all (y)

the 3 cinqs in my gallery are all on 15's :)

Living with them? Theres alot of factors to take into consideration, how much the cars lowered, what tyres its on and whats been done to the arches, even silly things like if you have any weight in the back makes a big difference!

Last edited:
Kahn 15" RS-Rs with 195/45R15 tyres look absolutely stunning on a 60/40 drop but in the real world you'll need silly hard suspension to stop the tyres making contact with the wing :bang:

Last edited:
On an NA car it will push the gearing the wrong way: you'll loose out on performance.
ime it's pushing it the right way, 1st I've always found to be to low on these cars and 2nd isn't low enough to serve as a replacement pulling away gear. With a stock MPI using 195/45R15 tyres over 165/55R13 resulted in a lower 30-80 through the gears and 30-60 in 3rd times.

You may find you need lockstops.
There's no may about it you will need lock stops.

People have commented variously on the handling with 15" wheels: little of it has been complimentary.
Oddly enough the best handling centos I know of all use larger wheels, they all suffer from reduced turn in response but once settled their mid-corner to exit handling is better.

Last edited:
Hi all,
Thanks for the helpful replies. Looks like it is do-able then. I will be on the lookout for a set of Team Dynamics Motorsport 6 spokes then (y)

I felt for an improvement in handling, the 175/50r13 on a stock rim makes a lot of sense.. I had a set of Dunlop sp2000 on my original sporting in 97.. from the side it doesnt look different from stock.. but a front or rear view you did a doubld take as the tyres looked so fat under the car.. I liked the understated look of it... though it was a yellow one!!!

Getting my bro's one in a week... prob do the same to that... although the nankangs he has on it seem to be quite good (not been far in it myself)..
Only trouble is.. I know I will want another 20 bhp pretty quickly!!

175/50 SP2000s don't really look that wide compared to 195 tyres in all honesty & ime they're extremely unpredictable in the wet.

Well when they sat them next to a set of 185's for comparison, they were much wider at the tread.. Like I say it was back in 97 when I had them.. so I expect there are some better alternatives now..

my ex on 15s 7J

5.jpg

a1.jpg

a4.jpg

Back