cinq door bin speaker pods

Currently reading:
cinq door bin speaker pods

well im buying some, save me alot of hassle makin my own!. im hopin u just take original door cars off and screw these in? :idea: Ive got a stealth shelf to install with 6x9`s and i need more sound up front to match them, only got standard 10cms in at mo. can i run all these off head unit or will i NEED an amp?

wot i dont understand is the sporting model ones r Grey!!. my door cars are Black!, why wud i want grey ones?

it says POSt PRice to Europe 30 euros! that includes us dunit

Last edited:
Dannybohy said:
well im buying some, save me alot of hassle makin my own!. im hopin u just take original door cars off and screw these in? :idea: Ive got a stealth shelf to install with 6x9`s and i need more sound up front to match them, only got standard 10cms in at mo. can i run all these off head unit or will i NEED an amp?

Bit of an :Offtopic: moment here :)
Stick a post in the ICE section, with a bit more detail about your system, and I'm sure someone (;))will give you a hand - its so this thread doesn't get hijacked with ICE stuff :)

Oh, and you have PM :)

Dannybohy said:

wot i dont understand is the sporting model ones r Grey!!. my door cars are Black!, why wud i want grey ones?

it says POSt PRice to Europe 30 euros! that includes us dunit

possibly but it may just include mainland europe and not the UK

custard boy said:
possibly but it may just include mainland europe and not the UK

Using my French skills (yes, French :)) it says (loosely translated)

3 types of postage available:

3 day - Italy only
24 hour - Italy only
Quick Pack Europe 3 day - EU Countries - Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Great Britain, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.

:)

chaos said:
Using my French skills (yes, French :)) it says (loosely translated)

3 types of postage available:

3 day - Italy only
24 hour - Italy only
Quick Pack Europe 3 day - EU Countries - Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Great Britain, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.

:)
i thought it was in italian! according to Google

French and Italian have Latin roots, so a lot of the nouns and sentence constructions are the same or similar :)

The original door bins in Sporting are grey as well as most of the dash.

At under a ton these are good value, I assumed they were in pairs also.

Not too keen on the double set but I can visualise a set of comps with the tweeters set in the original 10cm grill on show!

Liam

I take it the black non-sporting cinq ones will still fit my sporting as I have black trim and I reckon the black pods will suit it better. ]
I guess all cinq door bins are the same so they should fit?

CaneyJ said:
I take it the black non-sporting cinq ones will still fit my sporting as I have black trim and I reckon the black pods will suit it better. ]
I guess all cinq door bins are the same so they should fit?

i have been in contact with these guys today, i have a Yellow sporting and could have sworn my door cards were black, but lookin again today they are very dark grey i think, much darker than the pic in there Ebay ad.so im a bit unsure wether to get black, which will still look ok, or get the grey and hope there not to light grey in real life!. :( . oh!, they are happy to post to UK and they said they are extremely easy to fit, and they will even send me instructions on fittin them if needed.

Back