General cinq - chequers on roof?

Currently reading:
General cinq - chequers on roof?

will a cinq pull off the chequers on the roof 'look', I am talking just in between the black roof trims and squares of around 5inch am looking at maybe 5 squares in total width

if somebody has the know how, a "photoshop" of this with its roof in black/white chequers would reap mucho respect and an extra couple of "thanks"

DSCI0001.jpg

I would probably have the sunroof panel covered, I dont use it as it has the inner cover on all the time, but the vinyl would be properly trimmed so that it can still open

Its something I have been thinking of a for a while, the fact I know a signwriter keeps nudging me towards it too, so cost would be very little if anything

I know each to their own, but whats the general opinion? yes or no

Last edited:
will a cinq pull off the chequers on the roof 'look', I am talking just in between the black roof trims and squares of around 5inch am looking at maybe 5 squares in total width

if somebody has the know how, a "photoshop" of this with its roof in black/white chequers would reap mucho respect and an extra couple of "thanks"

View attachment 69792

I would probably have the sunroof panel covered, I dont use it as it has the inner cover on all the time, but the vinyl would be properly trimmed so that it can still open

Its something I have been thinking of a for a while, the fact I know a signwriter keeps nudging me towards it too, so cost would be very little if anything

I know each to their own, but whats the general opinion? yes or no

Have a look at Owen's (Oxcid3 if I've spelt it right) old Cinq. His was broom yellow as well, so no need for a PS.

Would look great with just big black checks... but dont do the sunroof as it will look naff, and you wont be able to apply the checks over the sunroof rubbers, so will be a bit mish-mash...

yes, that would be great, black and white squares please - do them between the black trim lines in the roof, I plan say 5 squares across at the back where it drops down behind the top of the tailgate

ta

Black and white all over the roof will look ridiculous. Too much going on.

glad someone likes it, im in the minority and think it looks abysmal especially with a sunroof

And its a yellow cinq with a grey corona extra sticker on the back which doesnt help

Although i reckon you can get away with it on a white cinq with no sunroof like Lukey P's

Last edited:
Back