Technical Cinq Alarm fitting

Currently reading:
Technical Cinq Alarm fitting

sooty521

Hi everyone and a Happy Xmas!

Just got my son a Sparkrite Alarm for Xmas and have downloaded the wiring guide from forum, which is really helpful.

However, I wonder if anyone has any practical advice for fitting, as I am having trouble finding a suitable hole in bulkhead for running wires, despite there still being the bracket from the previous owners Sparkrite in bay! (so must be there somwhere!)

Also, guide does not show wiring for electric fan, any pointers would be appreciated.

Finally, the switch for the interior light on the passenger side is not working, although it was a while ago, and all wiring seems intact?

Many thanks for any advice, when you all have sobered up a bit!

Chris

The hole most people use is under the carpet on the passenger side around the servo. Others report (on Sei's at least) another around the accelerator pedal on the driver's side.

See if you can pull the switch itself apart and clean the contacts. Failing that, I think it's a part common to lots of fiats -- you should be able to pick one up from a scrappy for next to nothing.

The hole most people use is under the carpet on the passenger side around the servo. Others report (on Sei's at least) another around the accelerator pedal on the driver's side.

See if you can pull the switch itself apart and clean the contacts. Failing that, I think it's a part common to lots of fiats -- you should be able to pick one up from a scrappy for next to nothing.

Many thanks fingers, gong to start the job today, now that I have sobered up!

Back