Christmas Hottie Car competition: THE RESULTS!

Currently reading:
Christmas Hottie Car competition: THE RESULTS!

Hi again peeps have to admit the car has a different bumper on now thatn the original pic maybe i should of put it up for the comp instead of the ol one might got me to 1st place lol

5898Our_Clubstand1.jpg

Just gotta say was chuffed with my placing after gettin it off Pete so thanks to all who voted for me :D big hugs n kisses r in order even tho I dunno who did (y) Cheers again - Emx

EmSpem said:
Just gotta say was chuffed with my placing after gettin it off Pete so thanks to all who voted for me :D big hugs n kisses r in order even tho I dunno who did (y) Cheers again - Emx
I'll see you in Coventry ;)

defo! but one thing, you can't be hugging and kissing me in Isle Of Man - Don't wanna ruin my chances with Portuguese Gary (or whatever we named him!)

surfin_fella said:
defo! but one thing, you can't be hugging and kissing me in Isle Of Man - Don't wanna ruin my chances with Portuguese Gary (or whatever we named him!)
No probs <taps side of nose> I won't cramp your stlye - hey I'll b waiting for that blokie again with the shirt - I just hate buttons ;)

orange_wheeled_wonder said:
Hi again peeps have to admit the car has a different bumper on now thatn the original pic maybe i should of put it up for the comp instead of the ol one might got me to 1st place lol

5898Our_Clubstand1.jpg

i have that bumper, am picking it up tonight woohoo :D

maybe if i pose nekid on my car next time i get a few more votes.....or maybe not :p

EmSpem said:
No probs <taps side of nose> I won't cramp your stlye - hey I'll b waiting for that blokie again with the shirt - I just hate buttons ;)
if it wasn't for the fact those photos are incriminating to myself, I'd post a pic of that guy!

Back