chewing gum...

Currently reading:
chewing gum...

chewing gum...

• Total voters
3-4 packs a day beau :eek:!?!?!?

Did you know that chewing to much gum is bad for you? The act of mastacating (thats chewing if you had been listening in your science lessons beau :rolleyes:) stirrs up the stomach acid ready for what your (supposed to) about to sallow. Obviously, you don't swallow your chewing gum (do you!?) though so theres nothing for all the stomach acid to do except well, digest your stomach walls. It is a cause of stomach ulcers (which if you not had, hurts like hell).

Sorry, wasn't trying to be one of thouse annoying poeple saying how you should live, just thought you might like to know where so much gum will take you.

PS. I voted 50/50, will chew gum if i forgot to brush my teeth or something but can't remember the last time i actually bought some.

blu73 said:
3-4 packs a day beau :eek:!?!?!?

Did you know that chewing to much gum is bad for you? The act of mastacating (thats chewing if you had been listening in your science lessons beau :rolleyes:) stirrs up the stomach acid ready for what your (supposed to) about to sallow. Obviously, you don't swallow your chewing gum (do you!?) though so theres nothing for all the stomach acid to do except well, digest your stomach walls. It is a cause of stomach ulcers (which if you not had, hurts like hell).

Sorry, wasn't trying to be one of thouse annoying poeple saying how you should live, just thought you might like to know where so much gum will take you.

PS. I voted 50/50, will chew gum if i forgot to brush my teeth or something but can't remember the last time i actually bought some.
hmmmm,

yes i do swallow it :)

Hate the stuff, but as a teacher I would. Anyone caught chewing in my lessons has to scrape it off the undersides of the benches; best part is they get to keep all they scrape. We should be like Singapore where it is banned. I used to be left of centre but am now just right of Attila the Hun!:mad: