gumball* rally uk

Currently reading:
gumball* rally uk

should be done, but like you say it needs an organiser.

why should you buy a capri jonny boy? kinda confused me a bit???

wot about a route planner, exact locations of random places, someone who is willing to print off maps and a meeting place which is about midway from everyone. im not trying to organise it but just get the "b*ll*x" thing up and running ;)

Check the website Madcar & Panda Power - the idea is to do it in the style of The Professionals! :D

http://hostingprod.com/@cannon-b*ll*x.com//future.html (have to cut-and-paste it into browser & change the *'s to o's as the forum filter changes it!)

And I've always fancied a 2.8i Special...

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX</font id="navy">

JB2.jpg

If you get something organised i'll be up for it, (ragging the nuts of my bravo up and down the country sound like fun), best get a police radar detector things first.:D

Will this be a convoy where we all stick together or a kinda race, (but roughly sitcking to speed limits). and how many days will it last for?

Cos there is a simmiler thing going on this summer. Dont no what it is called though. They are having about 150 cars in it, and it costs about £500 to enter, and a £1000 prize to the winner.

The way they are doing it is that you have go from on place to another stopping of at set points, on the way. Most of these set points are Mcdonalds, and you have to get a receipt to prove you went there.

If you were going to do this as a race this would most lickly be the best way to do it. I will try to find out more info on how they organised it.:D

stick at it and keep trying sammiboo!

ive posted on fiatscotland and we'l see if anyone willing to organise it, contacts you or this topic. "hint hint lets get the ball rolling!!!"

madcar [}:)]

cum on people, this cannot just fade away into the back ground.

it must be done, even if it takes a yr to organise and is done a bit at a time!

keep on trying sammiboo, people are interested.
il help to do some stuff for it as it was my idea, but i cant do it all.

so everyone read this and see what u think.

I haven't got a Fiat, but i'd defo be there! I tried to get a few people together to plan something similar a while back, but when you sit down and work it out, there's a hell of alot to be planned, and thats what put me off.

For example, lands end to scotland, and back down to lands end via wales would be a great route, but your looking at maybe 2 days of solid driving, so you'd have to inform people as to where to stay overnight, and how you'd prove the winner never cheated - the macdonalds idea was particulary clever, as as long as there isn't any prize money or entry fee, i can't see people feeling the need to cheat.

Watch the dvd 'Gumball 3000' for inspiration.

Honda CRX '93 DelSol Alpine/Vibe ICE | Fox Racing Alloys | Momo Race Steering Wheel | Momo Airmetal Gearknob | Cobra Cat1

Back