Charles Kennedy

Currently reading:
Charles Kennedy

Torturing was hundreds of years ago? Not true...if it doesn't happen today (likely it does) it certainly happened during the 70s and 80s.

Hellcat said:
No that was Disco :D

Similar to torture but more glittery.

Mmm glitter Alaina should make an entrance any time now :D are hanging ime for it if you take a life and ARE guilty then thats it instead you go inside get tv vid xbox serve a few years let out and live on the state top them then none of the above applies (y)

PNL said:
Mmm glitter Alaina should make an entrance any time now :D are hanging ime for it if you take a life and ARE guilty then thats it instead you go inside get tv vid xbox serve a few years let out and live on the state top them then none of the above applies (y)

Want me to come and repair your full stop key? :p ;) :D

Hellcat said:
Want me to come and repair your full stop key? :p ;) :D

.................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................

HOWS THAT BETTER :D

Actually, my S key is broken! :p It's temperamental on this laptop.
H

The Negotiator said:
I have followed it (of course) and expected this thread at some point.

To me it was an amazing thing to do and I don't believe he was backed into a corner like some suggest.

Sadly he can't run a party without the party's support so I guess he will end up going :(

I agree,

buy y should the guy have to go?????

sum1 obviously wanted him out, cos ihe's been keepig it under wraps 4 a while.

blimey that was quite deep!!!

Hellcat said:
Seems he's gone now. Maybe this will give him the chance to get away from it all and sort himself out.

No ime still here not gone yet but spos i ould do with a brake think i will spend a few days well how about Derby lots of you up there where does young charlie live i can wipp out a few organs for hm :devil:

PNL said:
No ime still here not gone yet but spos i ould do with a brake think i will spend a few days well how about Derby lots of you up there where does young charlie live i can wipp out a few organs for hm :devil:

i don't no but I am sure i can find out(y)

don't take it out too early, i don't want it to go off b4 i need it:D

Back