Change fiorino section

Currently reading:
Change fiorino section

Ben is currently in transit and/or on holiday, but hey, let me give a few airlines and airports or foreign hotels a ring, track him down, and tell him that there is a situation here that needs his immediate attention :rolleyes:

Is it really that important? We have stressed numerous times that Ben is looking into it.

And do you think :bang: really helps?? Personally, I wouldn't bother now :shrug:

Last edited:
Ben is currently in transit and/or on holiday, but hey, let me give a few airlines and airports or foreign hotels a ring, track him down, and tell him that there is a situation here that needs his immediate attention :rolleyes:
Is it really that important? We have stressed numerous times that Ben is looking into it.
And do you think :bang: really helps?? Personally, I wouldn't bother now :shrug:

Respectfully, Stu, Mr Griffin does have a point.

This Mk3 has been out ~6 years, the Fiorino section shows a Mk3 photo yet there's no separate forum for the 'new' model and I'd imagine there are less Mk2 (and Mk1?) owners than new. Since the Mk3 is well established and there must be quite a few owners on here now (who may be hesitating to post).it's the next logical step to have a Mk3 Fiorino forum. There aren't that many posts to transfer and I'm amazed at the number of Fiat models and sub sections for all of them whereas the Fiorino seems to be getting brushed aside. Ok so Mr Ben is on holiday but he will (surely) return sometime and it would be good if we owners/potential owners got the same attention as the cars.
If this forum is becoming too large for one person to deal with, can he not delegate or accept offers of assistance if there are any?

Paul

The problem has only come to light in the last few weeks, as mentioned above - and as soon as it was noted, it is being looked into. The very setup of the Qubo / Mk3 Fiorino is all being discussed backstage, with additional input only yesterday.

Ben is the sole admin on this site and even though the supers and mods can do quite a fair bit, the buck stops with Ben with regards to site design and coding. That will never change as far as I can see.

If you read the top banner and click through to the 'we want to hear from you', Ben categorically states "I'm pretty sure some of you may have noticed, not much innovation has been going on here since probably around June last year. There are some reasons for this, which I'd rather not get into, but suffice to say - the problems are over."

This was posted 2 weeks ago, and in that time, I believe he has now gone away. But he is definitely on the case, rest assured :)

What about a correct picture for the Mk1 and Mk2 forum section...??
;)

Looks right to me

errm.jpg

Back