centre switch panel wanted HLX

Currently reading:
centre switch panel wanted HLX

R

Rick Lawrence

Anyone got a centre switch panel for an HLX?
must be the one with front fog and temp display switch. Also the alarm LED must work as this is the problem with mine. intermittant LED.

Let me know!

the switch panels are different between mk1 and mk2 they have different plugs on the back
the flashing led for the alarm may indicate that there is a fault somewhere in the alarm system worth having a look

cheers andy

sounds like a mk2 - cos did the mk1 have a temp button????

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

its a 2000 on a W. its not intermittant flashing indicating a fault, sometimes it just doesnt come on when i press the key remote button. if i wedge the switch block up or down then the light works for a while. Alarm works fine just the LED dont always work. So change the switch panel!

How much are you willing to pay? When i replaced mine due to a switch fault it cost me in excess of £110 from Fiat. I have since sourced a spare switch panel just in case it happens again.

all the mk2 switch panels are the same if it has all the buttons like yours has so dont have to be from a bravo could be from any of the range like brava or marea
brava's will be elx models and the marea will be hlx models try looking round the scrappies
i paid £10 for mine when i put my front bumper with fogs on try contacting kee he has loads of spare parts ???

cheers andy