central locking

Currently reading:
central locking

immsy

i want to put central locking in my cinquecento but there is no wireing for it in the car.can i get a wireing and central locking kit to fit it?where can i get one from and is it hard to do?

immsy said:
i want to put central locking in my cinquecento but there is no wireing for it in the car.can i get a wireing and central locking kit to fit it?where can i get one from and is it hard to do?

Hello, maplin sell a kit for £25 (non remote) of ebay £39 ish with remote. Just make sure there is enough room in door pannels. Should be simple if you know what you are doing with the electrics and so forth.

immsy said:
cheers do you think it will fit in my cinquecento?

yep! with a little work! Take the door panels off first just to have a look. there wasnt much room in my punto but with a little bending of the rods it was fine! Maplin do a 2 door kit, search for that one.

Universal usually means it doesnt really fit any car properly but these kits from maplin are probibly the only exception ive ever seen,,LOL.,., You shouldnt really have much trouble with these but dont buy a remote one if you plan on upgrading your alarm any time soon or if you already have an alarm that supports Central locking as youd be paying for something you wont use,.,

how much would having central locking cost in most garages to be fitted , and does only having 2 doors make it cheaper lol thanx?

Back