Technical CDC aux

Currently reading:
Technical CDC aux

methoddad

Bonjour,

J'ai une Fiat stilo de 2002
Je souhaite pouvoir brancher mon téléphone MP3 a la voiture a l'aide d'une prise jack.
J'ai donc acheté un câble (couleur bleu) que j'ai branché a l’arrière du poste.
Cependant la touche CDC ne s'active pas et je n'arrive pas a mettre de la musique avec mon téléphone.
Grâce a ce forum j'ai mis a jour l'autoradio en version 11 mais toujours rien..:cry::cry:
Y a t'il quelque chose a faire??

Merci d'avance pour votre aide(y)

--- I will try to translate (sorry my english is bad ! :()
Hello,
I have a fiat stilo abarth years 2002
I want to connect my phone with CDC aux
I have buy y blue connector I have installed in the back from the autoradio
but CDC button is grayed :cry::cry:
I have upgrade my autoradio in version 11 from this forum
Can you help me??:worship::worship::worship:

Thank you so much

You say you have upgraded to version 11, so I assume you have a Connect Nav or Connect Nav+.

The AUX function on the Magneti Marelli CN units was never implemented in the firmware, so it will always be greyed out.

Thank you very much for your answer.
Yes I have this program
So I can not connect a aux source?

Hello,

On youtube I see videos of Fiat stilo with the same autoradio and they activated the CDC button
however I still find no tutorial .. I search ..and i tell myself that it must be possible to.

The CDC button is different to the AUX button. The CDC button will be activated if you install the Blaupunkt IDC-A09 5 disc CD changer. A replacement top glove box is available with a cut-out to fit the CD changer into.

The IDC-A09 CD changer is very unreliable, so fitting a CDC emulator, such as Loudlink or Yatour would be better. Fitting one of these will also activate the CDC button on your CN.

Okay I understand
for information
I think do the following
1- I recovered the plug ISO speakers and I plug a new autoradio
2- I recovered the plug ISO speakers and I duplacate this plug with diode for connect the original car radio and a new amplifier

Thank a lot for your help

Back