Technical Cat Converter

Currently reading:
Technical Cat Converter

Ged20D

Evil Shenanigans!
Catalystic converter broke an now my exhaust is hanging off and sounds like a even more of a tank Whuppee NOT. I have been meaning to fix it but just got over the christmas drinking problem. First day back in work feel like, well you know. Anyway was thinking about getting a second hand cat coz dont really fancy splashing out on a new one which is around £200-50 mark which is to much till.
Would i need to weld it on or can i bolt together i know what i want the answer to be but my horse shoe is broke

Before it totally went it was all cracked and just a little noisy when accelerating now the exhaust is on an angle and scraping the floor and its just savage. The noise is grumbling like mad from where the cat should be cant really take a proper look underneath coz its always to dark.
A guy a the garage told me it was cracked I suppose it was only a matter of time until it went completely
What do you think?

Yea av had a guy look at it for us he said it was the cat i knew it anyway coz i aint had my exhaust for that long. I was looking around on some sites an came across this has anybody got one or know of someone who has wouldn't mind getting some feed back on stats if poss. Can it really add an aditional 15bhp???

http://www.sportcats.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=259

Apparently a guy told me today from a breaker, i assume. That he knows of two types of cat systems for the 1.1 yes i said 1.1 not 899, i was abit confuse as i thought that they all were the same build. I am trying to take in the fact that yes we have earlier and late models but i still has got me rocking???:confused:???

Back