cartoons

Currently reading:
cartoons

arc

this is where i stand
worth torching places over? i'm sorry but to me this kind of reaction to a cartoons in a newspaper shows that there are some very backward people in these countries. get over it ffs

It's a bit more serious than that to them though, it's part of their being.

It's a lot worse than someone lampooning Guinness in a toon, to be honest. You have to understand these people's beliefs, I'd bet.

When's the last time we went up in arms over cartoons? I've seen hundreds of religeous depictions recently, George Best getting pi**ed with God for one. Did we throw up a hassle? No

Its just an excuse for them to publicize what they do already, and quite frankly I think its pathetic

gues i can see both sides to this but surely cartoons have been done before that make fun of peoples religeons and yet they havent burnt down stuff?. but still fact that thy kept posting the cartoons after then new it was really annoying them was just stupid. glad uk papers dint show em for once they were sensible lol

I can understand why a lot of people are annoyed by it, but it's no excuse to start rioting and burning places down. And i know again it's not all muslims - only extremists again - but just.. argh. no need to start kicking off again :(

Last edited:
Is it only me who seems the irony of what is happening?

Imagine if they saw Monty Python! :eek:!

I do understand that some people take their religeon VERY seriously, but IMO any religeon that says you should punish non believers is as bad as inciting racial hatred, now isnt that against the law?

ALL religions say you should punish non believers (just one of the s*** things about religion...), but civilised people have learned to ignore that part :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, there are plenty of uncivilised savages around who believe that the whole world must either comform to their belief system or die :(

How anyone can take their religion so seriously when there's no actual evidence that any of it is true is beyond me. :nutter:

Apparently 'their' newspapers are full of similar cartoons about westerners & Israel on a daily basis.....nothing is said though!

Watched a thing on sky last night about a french film maker who interviewed suicide bombers(mostly women)hes conclusion was these people are brainwashed from a early age & no matter what you say they firmly believe life is rubbish & they look foward to the afterlife....in other words they live to die,how can anyone reason with folk with this attitude.
Was another programme on after it about the USA & afganistain(think I spelt that wrong)was really interesting & showed loads of leaked documents,amazing how the media can distort things.

Back