Technical Carbon Cannister Wiring

Currently reading:
Technical Carbon Cannister Wiring

Anyone know what the 2 wires are on the carbon cannister? one i know goes to the ecu (i know that one) but what is the other wire? as when the engine has started the pin gives out a 12v feed so im guessing the other is ground? but upon tracing the wire on the loom goes the to fuel relay which is a positive?

anyone shed any light on this?

thanks

gaz(y)

just trying to remove the carbon canistor on a 1.1 spi injector light keeps showing and its throwing a fit :( as ive made a loom up i didnt put the carbon cannister wiring onto it so trying to add it so i can fit a resistor to disable it.

Pin 22 on the ECU....was a Red Wire with Black Stripe.

You sure thats what's throwing the code? If the resistor doesn't work just install the solenoid. I would have thought it would have been just a wound wire, so had little to no resistance?

well the pin that is for the ecu injector warning is pulsing 12v when the engine ignition is on, then when running gives constant 12v not got the wire connected so using multimeter to test it.

but thats the only thing i can think of thats throwing it off, as ive rewired the whole loom

engine is only a temp one till i can be bothered to build the turbo lump back up and fit it in. then Megasquirt will be going back into the car.

Back