Car Of The Mounth

Currently reading:
Car Of The Mounth

task

hi all
just an idea but on the nissan site i used to be on. they had an owners car of the mounth. with a right up talking to the person and asking questions about the mods and such stuff. what do u guys think about this.

Shouldnt be about mods - it should be about experiences, the person, the car.

And someone above mentioned judgding overall ie condition etc. It shouldnt be about judging full stop. It should be an opportunity for someone to have their car featured for the month for whatever reason. The car maybe a shed but the person behind it may have a good story to tell about themselves and the car.

Interest rather than judgement :)

I think the best way would be for one of the mods (me no longer one) to take charge of this and have whoever would like their car featured to email their story and suitable pics.

the mod would then choose one for the month. The others would then stay in the pile to use in other months until they have a few stories built up. They stories will only get binned if the user leaves th forum before their story was published.

the car should then be featured on the front page of the forum for the month

(and i think someone should go through all my posts and award me maximum rep points seeing as I no longer have any)

looks like it might be a idea then. lets put it to a vote. but i think i know the outcome already.:)

I think it's a great idea. I've often seen bits of info about members cars in specific sections (ie technical, styling, etc.) and thought I'd like to see more of the car.

Back