car + colour magic + 3hours = shiny chii

Currently reading:
car + colour magic + 3hours = shiny chii

arc

this is where i stand
Not a lot to do today, and it was a clear day so thought i'd clean the car.

Full rinse, then wash, then rinsed, then cleaned lower half with bug and tar remover, then rinsed, then dried, then colour magic'd the front end, then it went dark.

front half looks nice and shiny though :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 23
must've been a day for car cleaning

I finished off cleaning my cinq today. If it stays clear tomorrow i'll wash her again and then get a few coats of wax on, hopefully protect the bit of shine thats there at the mo :)

I went to move the car to get these shots, and it wouldn't start. Flat battery. So as a punishment i've included a photo of the damaged side of the car :D

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

Re: must've been a day for car cleaning

ta :D

alex, ur not allowed to look at these threads if ur going to throw a tantrum :p

it took me long enough, its taken most the daylight of the weekend to get it to shine like that. and the inside could do with being cleaned now as well!

shame its going to cover around 500mile this week and get dirty :cry:

plus, my car is currently stuck where it is. look behind it in this photo. big puddle, full of plaster dust. :(

I have enough trouble as it is getting out of there, i have to reverse or else it hits the floor, have to stick right next to the house or else it hits the floor and i've already put down around 200kg of gravel to try and stop it hitting the floor!

Attachments

• DSCF0172.JPG
    DSCF0172.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 18

i didnt realise ur car was that low arc god what a floor scraper :D do you get any serious problems from it being that low other than the scraping?

it trashes CV joints pretty quickly, the ride is apparently a bit bumpy but i don't notice it when driving :) handles great though :D

but it looks great :slayer: dont think i cud be handling a 60mm drop though especially as theres so many bumps around here and at my work :(

you get used to it, i can tell from looking what kinda bumps it can get over and any dips in the road i just avoid

Back