General Can't register on FCCUK site

Currently reading:
General Can't register on FCCUK site

well i have just fitted a cold air induction kit in my lunch break and strangely enough whilst having the drivers door open i noticed two holes near the catch on the b post both about six mm in diameter about ten centimetres apart any ideas? lol

well i have just fitted a cold air induction kit in my lunch break and strangely enough whilst having the drivers door open i noticed two holes near the catch on the b post both about six mm in diameter about ten centimetres apart any ideas? lol

Nope - sounds weird to me - accompanied by a photo, this would make a good first post on FCCUK

hi all

im looking to buy a coupe and trying to find as much info on these cars and read everything i could find on here which has been of great help but i also have been trying to register on fccuk to find more info of what ppl think of these cars and problems they have had but keep being denied, ive tried numerous emails from different providers but still denied

is there any active members on fccuk that could help me get in touch with a mod on fccuk

thanks

hi all

im looking to buy a coupe and trying to find as much info on these cars and read everything i could find on here which has been of great help but i also have been trying to register on fccuk to find more info of what ppl think of these cars and problems they have had but keep being denied, ive tried numerous emails from different providers but still denied

is there any active members on fccuk that could help me get in touch with a mod on fccuk

thanks

They have their own contact page

http://www.fccuk.org/?navi=CONTACT&page=CONTACT

Back