Styling candles for headlamps mk1

Currently reading:
Styling candles for headlamps mk1

punto16v

hi i have mk1 85 16v with angel eyes fitted h1 bulbs dip beam is very poor light and full beam has brilliant light then .

there is very very little difference between having the fogs on and with parking lights and with dipped beam with the fogs .
I have standard 55watt bulbs fitted as they are the better choice for this time of year.

what bulbs are best for these lamps was going to get 4300k hids but dont have the funds at the moment like .

thanks in advance

get them focused to make sure there pointing at the road rather than pointing at sky..

dont bother with those blue tinted bulbs, had them in mine but the output of the dips was poor compared to a standard bulb.

try some night breakers

If your in the uk Dont bother wasteing your money on HIDS unless your going to fit a washer system and motors to move them as this is now needed to pass a uk M.O.T

hi i dont have the blue tinted ones fitted as for the alignment they are aligned properly but there is no strenght in the light at all I can see more with my reverse lights no exageration lol :bang:

i am getting full voltage and all connections are clean and tight .
my gt had the same headlights and i could see a lot better .:bang:

i checked them last week they were getting just over 12 volts with the engine running all the earths are clean and tight

Back